MAP Fund is Designed to provide Better Member Outcomes
Aon Hewitt announces the launch of MAP, the Multi-Employer Aon Hewitt Provident Fund for Cyprus supported
by best-in-class administration and an unsurpassed investment approach delivered by Aon Hewitt, the world's leading
independent provider of benefits administration services administering benefits for more than 22 million people and the largest global
retirement investment consulting firm with $4,2 trillion assets under advisement.
MAP Fund enables:
- Employers to delegate governance and management responsibility and administrative services to the experts, allowing companies to re-focus their attention to what matters most to them.
- Employees to have full online access and can select their own investment strategy options, from a range of well-designed strategies, implemented via global 3rd party fund managers, selected by Aon Hewitt’s global asset engine, ensuring best of breed managers at the lowest possible costs.
Creating better Provident Funds has been a key aim for us for some time. That means delivering a more effective investment approach, capable of greater speed of action, using best in class fund managers and better diversification – all with the ultimate aim of better outcomes for members.
Better Member Outcomes:
- Reduced risk by delegation of investment management to expert fund managers
- Improved confidence resulting from unbiased investment approach from the global leader in retirement investment consulting
- Better member experience and decisions supported by smarter technology and streamlined choices
- Lower costs through greater scale and efficiency
For more information, read the MAP Fund's guide or visit http://map.fund/